Provincial grants and bursaries
- B.C. Assistance Program for Students with Disabilities
- B.C. Access Grant for Deaf Students
- B.C. Access Grant for Students with Disabilities
- B.C. Supplemental Bursary for Students with Disabilities
- Learning Disability Assessment Bursary
Federal grants and bursaries
- Canada Student Grant for Students with Disabilities
- Canada Student Grant for Services and Equipment – Students with Disabilities
You can access these programs through the StudentAid BC loan application. To be eligible, you also need to complete the Appendix 8 – Disability Programs Application and provide medical documentation that verifies you have a permanent disability, or a persistent or prolonged disability.
- Assistive Technology B.C.
provides assistive technology services to support post-secondary students or employees who have a disability.
- Centre for Accessible Post-secondary Education Resources
provides accessible learning and teaching materials to students and instructors who cannot use conventional print because of disabilities.
- Resource Directory of Accessibility Programs and Services
provides information for potential students and their counselors, families, and referral agencies on programs and services for students with a permanent disability, or a persistent or prolonged disability at public post-secondary institutions.
- Academic Communication Equity (ACE)
a province-wide service to support students with hearing loss.