Am I eligible for rehabilitation?
- Repay the outstanding debt (principal plus accrued interest) and all associated fees in full
OR meet all the following requirements:
- Make the equivalent of two monthly payments to Revenue Services of British Columbia;
- Repay RSBC all outstanding interest, NSF charges and other fees associated with the defaulted B.C. student loan from the date of default;
- Submit a completed rehabilitation application form to StudentAid BC; and
- Ensure that RSBC repayment requirements are up to date until the rehabilitation request is approved by StudentAid BC.
If your B.C. student loan has been written off or extinguished as a bad debt, you must submit a rehabilitation after default application to StudentAid BC to be eligible for more financial assistance.
To make arrangements to repay a guaranteed or direct lend B.C. student loan in default, contact:Revenue Services of British Columbia
PO Box 9483
Victoria, BC V8W 9W6