If you need to de-activate your account and recreate a new account, be aware that any draft applications or appendices will be deleted. However, any previously submitted information will be linked to your new account.
- 1From the dashboard login page select the link for Did you forget your User ID/Password?
- 2Enter your data in the fields – Last Name, SIN, Birthday – then click Next.
- 3Incorrectly answer the security question three times to prompt these two options to appear: Reset password or De-Activate account.
- 4Select De-Activate account.
- 5Read the confirmation text before selecting De-Activate account.
- 6Click Yes. De-activate and create new account.
- 7Create a new account using your same information (name, SIN, etc.), but with a new user name.