I entered my Social Insurance Number incorrectly

You will need to forward documentation of your correct Social Insurance Number to StudentAid BC. A photocopy of your Social Insurance Number card or other piece of official documentation indicating your correct Social Insurance Number will be required. You can fax this documentation to 1-866-312-3322. Please also include the incorrect Social Insurance Number so we can delete that account from our records.


If you have not yet submitted your application, don't! We will contact you when your Social Insurance Number has been corrected.

If you have already submitted, call us immediately at 1-800-561-1818.

Once we have corrected your Social Insurance Number, you will need to create a new user account.

Contact Us
Toll-free Canada/US
Outside North America