How do I change my bank account information?

If you have a Canada-BC integrated student loan and a valid MSFAA, you can sign up for the Pre-Authorized Payment Plan or update your banking information by logging on to your NSLSC account. Instructions on how to do this can be found on the Additional Resources page located on the NSLSC website.

Note: the NSLSC can only keep one bank account on file for all your loans, so you only need to complete this form once even if you have more than one loan.