How do I report changes to information originally provided in my application?


  1. 1 Complete the appropriate form. (There are different forms for full-time and part-time studies).
  2. 2 Submit the form to StudentAid BC by:
    • Mail
      Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Training
      StudentAid BC
      PO Box 9173
      Stn Prov Govt
      Victoria BC V8W 9H7
    • Toll-free in Canada and the US
    • Email

All information is subject to verification. Keep all receipts and supporting documentation related to your changed circumstances, as these may be required.

If you fail to report changes to your application information, you may become ineligible for funding through StudentAid BC.

The completed reassessment form and supporting documentation must be received by the StudentAid BC office no later than six weeks before your studies end. Funding cannot be issued after your studies end.

Full-time students

Appendix 7: Request for reassessment form

PDF - 899 KB

Part-time students

Part-time request for reassessment form

PDF - 1.11 MB

Contact Us
Toll-free Canada/US
Outside North America