To receive student financial assistance, you must meet all of these basic eligibility criteria:
- be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or have protected person status
- have a valid Canadian social insurance number
- be a resident of British Columbia
- be pursuing full-time studies as your primary occupation
- be enrolled in an eligible program of study at an eligible post-secondary institution
- be able to demonstrate financial need
- make academic progress and achieve satisfactory scholastic standing in each period of post-secondary study
NOTE: All information submitted as part of your application package, including information provided by your parents or spouse/common-law partner in appendices, is subject to verification and audit..
NOTE: You can only apply to one province for funding.
You may not be eligible if you are: