Students can only receive financial assistance from StudentAid BC if they are enrolled in an eligible program of study at a designated post-secondary institution. This chapter describes the criteria that define an eligible program of study and outline guidelines for allowable program costs. It also provides an overview of the procedures post-secondary institutions must follow to confirm that programs meet eligibility criteria or to apply for eligibility.
- Section 1 – Program Eligibility
- Section 2 – Practice Education, Paid Work Terms and Field Trips
- Section 3 – Guidelines for Program Cost
- Section 4 – Ineligible Programs
- Section 5 – Alternate Programs and Alternate Program Delivery
- Section 6 – Program Eligibility Application Procedures
- Section 7 – Institution Closure