How do I apply for rehabilitation after default?


  1. 1 Complete the application form.
  2. 2 Your application must include the following:
    • A letter from the registrar of your school, if you are now or will be a full-time post-secondary student in the near future, confirming your registration.
  3. 3 Submit your application to StudentAid BC.

Rehabilitation after default application and instructions

PDF - 113.24 KB

Contact Us
Toll-free Canada/US
Outside North America
+ 1-250-387-6100