Provincial grants and bursaries
- Assistance program for students with permanent disabilities
- B.C. access grant for deaf students
- B.C. access grant for students with permanent disabilities
- B.C. supplemental bursary for students with a permanent disability
- Learning disability assessment bursary
Federal grants and bursaries
- Canada grant for students with permanent disabilities
- Canada grant for services and equipment for students with permanent disabilities
- Assistive Technology B.C.
provides assistive technology services to support post-secondary students or employees who have a disability.
- Centre for Accessible Post-secondary Education Resourcess
provides accessible learning and teaching materials to students and instructors who cannot use conventional print because of disabilities.
- Resource Directory of Programs and Services
provides information for potential students and their counselors, families, and referral agencies on programs and services for students with disabilities at public post-secondary institutions.
- Post Secondary Communication Access Services (PCAS)
a province-wide service to support students with hearing loss.