How do I complete the SABC Declaration and CRA Consent?

The consent process is digital. When completing an application for StudentAid BC financial assistance, you must consent to a StudentAid BC (SABC) Declaration and Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) consent for income verification. The application and declaration are considered part of the contract for both the loan and grant portion of student financial assistance. When you apply online for StudentAid BC financial assistance, you will be asked to read these terms and conditions then check the tick box prior to submitting your application.

declaration consent CRA
Contact Us
Toll-free Canada/US
Outside North America