New to StudentAid BC?
- If you are a first-time applicant for StudentAid BC funding (including parent or spouse); OR
- If it has been more than two years since you last applied, you will need to print, sign, and mail a declaration.
If you have applied for StudentAid BC funding in the past two years:
- You will agree to the terms and conditions by clicking “I agree” when you submit your application.
- No ink signature is required.
- After you submit your application, the “Print/Sign/Mail Declaration” option will display: “Not Required”. Therefore, no ink signed declaration is needed as StudentAid BC already has your valid signature on file.