Do I need to print, sign and mail a declaration?

New to StudentAid BC?

  • If you are a first-time applicant for StudentAid BC funding (including parent or spouse); OR
  • If it has been more than two years since you last applied, you will need to print, sign, and mail a declaration.

Returning student?

If you have applied for StudentAid BC funding in the past two years:

  • You will agree to the terms and conditions by clicking “I agree” when you submit your application.
  • No ink signature is required.
  • After you submit your application, the “Print/Sign/Mail Declaration” option will display: “Not Required”. Therefore, no ink signed declaration is needed as StudentAid BC already has your valid signature on file.
Contact Us
Toll-free Canada/US
Outside North America
+ 1-250-387-6100