B.C. access grant for students with permanent disabilities
Loan application instructions for the 2016/2017 program year (for classes starting between Aug 1 2016 and July 31 2017)
This program helps full-time students with a permanent disability with the cost of education by replacing approximately $1,000 in B.C. student loan funding.
Am I eligible?
You may be eligible if you:
- qualify for a federal student loan
- are enrolled in a full-time program at a designated public or private post-secondary institution
- have a permanent disability as defined by the Canada Student Loan program
How do I apply?
- You will be automatically assessed for the B.C. access grant if you have previously submitted verification of your permanent disability to StudentAid BC.
- If you have not yet established your permanent disability with StudentAid BC, complete a permanent disability programs application form.
Permanent Disability Programs Application
PDF - 223.21 KB