B.C. access grant for students with permanent disabilities
This program helps full-time students with a permanent disability with the cost of education by replacing approximately $1,000 in B.C. student loan funding.
Am I eligible?
You may be eligible if you:
- qualify for a federal student loan
- are enrolled in a full-time program at a designated public or private post-secondary institution
- have a permanent disability as defined by the Canada Student Financial Assistance Program
How do I apply?
- You will be automatically assessed for the B.C. access grant if you have previously submitted verification of your permanent disability to StudentAid BC.
- If you have not yet established your permanent disability with StudentAid BC, complete the Appendix 8 form.
APPENDIX 8: PERMANENT DISABILITY PROGRAMS APPLICATION FORM
PDF - 223.21 KB